As Sensational Suga has grown in the past 5 years, it has equally evolved and transformed into a business that I am very proud of. However, working alone has restricted me from being able to help all my valuable clients. The timing was perfect and it seemed fitting that in February 2017, I continue to spread my love for suga by teaching my clients how to make their own Sweet Treats!
With the introduction of technology, Social Media and YouTube, it makes DIY projects and crafts a lot easier to do at home but you miss out on the joys of physically attending a Class. In case you need some convincing…
- Dedicated and focused me-time for the duration of the Class. Mommy’s, I’m definitely calling YOU!
- An opportunity to be creative and blow off some steam.
- Compared to watching an online tutorial, you are taught all the tips and tricks that can only be learnt with trial and error and TIME!
- A Class is the perfect way to bond and spend time with a friend or family member/s.
- You get to meet and spend time with like minded individuals that appreciate creativity.
- You get exclusive access to private Facebook groups for Sensational students where we inspire, share, help, guide and advise one another on our Cookie or Oreo projects.
- You gain the necessary skills to generate income by selling your Treats.
- You receive priority to book for exclusive Classes because you have previously attended a Class.
- You have access to new products, specials and Black Friday offers.
- You get to continue to sharpen your skills by attending advanced Classes.
- You get to create special Party Favours, thoughtful Gifts or simply, a Saturday afternoon Treat!
TYPES OF CLASSES:
- Cookie Decorating
- Chocolate Oreos
- 3D Figurines
- Cake Decorating: Coming in 2018!
- There are dedicated Venues in and around Joburg where Classes are regularly held (Benoni, Menlyn, Emmarentia). I am always on the look out for somewhere new.
- In the comfort of your own home. See Private Classes below.
- At the office in the boardroom for corporate events and Team Building.
Classes start from R350 per person and all bookings (except private) are made online through Quicket.
These have proven to be a big hit!
We all deserve to treat ourselves with a creative outlet amoungst the busyness of life. My Classes have provided just that! Invite your friends, supply the bubbly and I’ll do the rest. All in the comfort of your own home!
Pop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a date or for more info.
Who knew that teaching would become one of my first loves! I’m very proud of my students and the skills they have gained and continue to sharpen! Some have successfully started their own companies making these Treats. It brings new meaning to spreading my love of suga. I do hope you’ll be joining a class soon!
Upcoming Classes: BOOK HERE!
View all past Classes HERE!