This trendy treat has hit Social Media by storm! Over 45 students have attended these sold out Classes.
S is for Sensational which is what Mermaids are! This recent Mermaid Cookie Cake Class was nothing short of creative fun with the added treat of learning a new skill. I’m incredibly proud of all my students!
Photos by Lilly Mae Photography
As a fellow entrepreneur, Gareth Cliff has always been a great inspiration! Unknowingly, he inspires me to push boundaries, evolve, innovate, brace my fears and make things happen. It’s been such a pleasure to see Cliff Central grow in the past 4 years and for me to be a part of each celebration in an extra sweet way!
Happy 4th Birthday Cliff Central! Congratulation to Gareth, Rina and the team.
Listen to our catch up here: Podcast
This Cake was inspired by the Cliff Central Wireless Earphones artwork.
Cliff Central birthday Cakes from the past 4 years…
This picture perfect Carnival themed Baby Shower was nothing short of sensational! The attention to detail left me in awe. This is but one of the elaborate and beautiful parties hosted by my client, Julia.
The Sensational Treats included:
- Iced Cookies
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Chocolate Oreos
Do yourself a favour and go check out the full affair here: Gena D Photography
As Sensational Suga has grown in the past 5 years, it has equally evolved and transformed into a business that I am very proud of. However, working alone has restricted me from being able to help all my valuable clients. The timing was perfect and it seemed fitting that in February 2017, I continue to spread my love for suga by teaching my clients how to make their own Sweet Treats!
With the introduction of technology, Social Media and YouTube, it makes DIY projects and crafts a lot easier to do at home but you miss out on the joys of physically attending a Class. In case you need some convincing…
- Dedicated and focused me-time for the duration of the Class. Mommy’s, I’m definitely calling YOU!
- An opportunity to be creative and blow off some steam.
- Compared to watching an online tutorial, you are taught all the tips and tricks that can only be learnt with trial and error and TIME!
- A Class is the perfect way to bond and spend time with a friend or family member/s.
- You get to meet and spend time with like minded individuals that appreciate creativity.
- You get exclusive access to private Facebook groups for Sensational students where we inspire, share, help, guide and advise one another on our Cookie or Oreo projects.
- You gain the necessary skills to generate income by selling your Treats.
- You receive priority to book for exclusive Classes because you have previously attended a Class.
- You have access to new products, specials and Black Friday offers.
- You get to continue to sharpen your skills by attending advanced Classes.
- You get to create special Party Favours, thoughtful Gifts or simply, a Saturday afternoon Treat!
TYPES OF CLASSES:
- Cookie Decorating
- Chocolate Oreos
- 3D Figurines
- Cake Decorating: Coming in 2018!
- There are dedicated Venues in and around Joburg where Classes are regularly held (Benoni, Menlyn, Emmarentia). I am always on the look out for somewhere new.
- In the comfort of your own home. See Private Classes below.
- At the office in the boardroom for corporate events and Team Building.
Classes start from R350 per person and all bookings (except private) are made online through Quicket.
These have proven to be a big hit!
We all deserve to treat ourselves with a creative outlet amoungst the busyness of life. My Classes have provided just that! Invite your friends, supply the bubbly and I’ll do the rest. All in the comfort of your own home!
Pop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a date or for more info.
Who knew that teaching would become one of my first loves! I’m very proud of my students and the skills they have gained and continue to sharpen! Some have successfully started their own companies making these Treats. It brings new meaning to spreading my love of suga. I do hope you’ll be joining a class soon!
Upcoming Classes: BOOK HERE!
View all past Classes HERE!
It was incredibly difficult to choose my Best of 2017 Cakes and Cookies because my love for each creation varies for so many reasons… Some were new challenging designs, whereas others held sentimental value, some reminding me of the long standing relationships I have with my clients and others were purely aesthetically fun and beautiful!
Thanks to each of my Clients and Followers for your love and support throughout 2017!
1 December 2017
Ben Karpinski is the Sports guy on The Gareth Cliff Show on Cliff Central. He is without a doubt Gary Player’s number 1 fan! Mr Player is famous around the globe as the Black Knight of golf. It therefore seemed fitting to make Ben a cake of Gary as the Black Knight and Ben, the squire, wearing the traditional white boiler Caddie suit as worn at the US Masters Tournament. Gary won this tournament in 1961, 1974 and 1978.
Ben’s reaction to his cake was one that makes my job so incredibly satisfying and rewarding!
A big thank you to Retha Joubert for your contribution to Ben’s masterpiece.
Thank you to UP UP AND AWAY for the special birthday balloon!
Remember, it’s not a birthday without cake!
Watch the video HERE
25 August 2017
I’ve had the honour of making Gareth’s birthday cakes for the past 4 years. For his 40th, I challenged myself with a Bobblehead Cake… and yes, it bobbled! I used his mini Bobblehead as inspiration.
There’s nothing quite like driving to the Cliff Central headquarters to deliver Gareth’s surprise cake with a decapitated human head on the seat next to me. Heads would literally have rolled had I been pulled over by unsuspecting traffic cops.
With the unseen engineering of the cake and balancing of weight, I didn’t know if the head would bobble until the very last moment when I had to attach it. What would the point of the cake be if it didn’t bobble, right? Nail biting tension! Alas, it was the perfect fit!
It was the first Bobblehead Cake made in South Africa so an incredible acheivement on my part, let alone that it was for Mr Cliff himself.
Watch the Bobble in action here!